Rural Living at its Best
Rarely can we offer a near new family home with both rural and uninterrupted sea and island views.. Awake to the sunrise in the morning and watch sundown at night before you experience Kapiti's stunning sunsets. Listen to the waves crashing from the nearby sea or the sounds of the birds and other wildlife in the trees and bush nearby.
Built in 2017 this timber weatherboard home boasts
• The upstairs bedroom has an ensuite and a separate lounge that would suit an extended family or maybe earn income from an Airbnb
• Down stairs has open plan living opening to decks that wrap around the whole house
• A high end kitchen with quality appliances and a butler's pantry
• The Double glazing and double insulated plus the large woodfire coupled with the controlled heat transfer system keeps the whole house warm in winter. Garage and garage doors also insulated
• 2 x 25,000 litre water tanks with a top of the range water filtration system gives beautiful pure water.
The location is tops being about 10 minutes to Otaki, 15 minutes to the Waikanae train and with Transmission Gulley Wellington is now just an hour way. The school bus is at the end of the road and a just couple of km to the beach.
Viewing is by appointment only so call us now to view and avoid immense disappointment - contact Tony or Doug.